IBM Tivoli Monitoring software helps you optimize IT infrastructure performance and availability.
Use this system monitoring software to manage operating systems, databases and servers in distributed and host environments.
- Provides a common, flexible and easy-to-use browser interface and customizable workspaces to facilitate system monitoring
- Detects and recovers potential problems in essential system resources automatically
- Offers lightweight and scalable architecture, with support for IBM AIX, Solaris, Windows®, Linux® and IBM System z monitoring software
- Includes, as part of the system monitoring software package, easy-to-use warehouse and advanced reporting capability
- Helps ensure IT resources and staff are operating efficiently and effectively, when combined with composite application, event, network and service-level management solutions from IBM Tivoli
- Lowers TCO with new features that automate the maintenance and support of ITM-based agents
- Improved TTV with new start-up center that allows customers to perform installations with an integrated discovery capability and graphical deployment planning tool for faster installations
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP-UX, i/OS family, Solaris (Sun microsystems), Windows family
Have any questions about IBM Tivoli Monitoring? Just contact us! IBM also has an Online Problem-Solving Resources for ITM V6 Administrators. This technote has a compilation of great online resources to help you with your ITM V6 implementation.
Access the documentation for IBM Tivoli Monitoring.