IBM® Rational® PurifyPlus™ is an award-winning dynamic software analysis solution designed to help developers write faster, more reliable code. It includes four capabilities packaged into a single product:
- Memory debugging: pinpoints hard to find memory errors such as uninitialized memory access, buffer overflow and improper freeing of memory
- Memory leak detection: identifies memory blocks that no longer have a valid pointer
- Performance profiling: highlights application performance bottlenecks and improves application understanding with a graphical representation of function calls and
- Code coverage: identifies untested code with line-level precision.
PurifyPlus is supported on Windows, Linux, Solaris, and AIX.
Packaged bundle of PurifyPlus for Windows and PurifyPlus for Linux and UNIX
Provides dynamic analysis designed to help developers write faster, more reliable code
Dynamic analysis toolset for UNIX-based C/C++ development
Dynamic software analysis toolset for Windows application development
- Minimizing Code Defects to Improve Software Quality and Lower Development Costs (PDF, 337KB)
- Trial Available
- Article: "Develop Fast, Reliable Code with Rational PurifyPlus" (PDF, 320KB)
- Whitepaper: "How can IBM Rational PurifyPlus software improve your bottom line?" (PDF, 144KB)
- Data Sheet: Rational PurifyPlus (PDF, 264KB)