A robust identity foundation is key to accelerating secure, productive employee access to the tools they need to get the job done. In consumer facing businesses, identities hold the key to understanding customers and delivering relevant products and services. In either case, an organization must have an identity platform that reduces deployment complexity and fragmentation while gracefully meeting the needs of internet-scale businesses.
IBM Security Directory Suite is a scalable, standards-based identity platform that simplifies identity and directory management. Directory Suite helps collapse identity silos into a single authoritative identity source. This unified identity enables faster and more agile application deployment and improved user experience. Directory Suite also captures user insight for auditing and compliance reporting.
IBM Security Directory Suite features:
- Flexible directory consolidation capabilities to easily aggregate identity silos, creating a single view of identities.
- Virtual appliance form factor for fast time to value, and easier maintenance.
- Scalable directory backbone, using existing infrastructure for enterprise-wide identity and access management.
- Simplified cloud integration for both enterprise hosted and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
- Flexible, automated data manipulation delivers integration and transform across disparate data sources.
- Intelligent white pages search capabilities with social networking features to enable intuitive identity store browsing.
- In-depth user insight through almost instantly accessible reports and IBM QRadar SIEM integration.